[HCDX]: Family Radio, Taiwan 1557

A new Family Radio station transmitting from Taiwan was heard here at 1430 UTC with Mandarin announcements.  When I checked later, at 1607, EE programming.  According to Mgr. Matt Tuter of Family Radio, this transmitter is 75 kW but power will be increased to 300 kW.  The station will have predominantly Mandarin programming, but with two 3-hour English time slots. I have no info yet of transmitter site.

---From the world's northernmost DX-er---
                   71°N, 29°E
Bjarne Mjelde
P.O.Box 58
N-9980 Berlevåg, Norway