[HCDX]: Radio studio X

I know from the list that some DX'ers have trouble to get direct
a QSL reply from Radio Studio X 1584 in Italy.
Recent I was lucky to get a QSL reply from Radio Studio X direct.
Station director Mr Marchi is very kind with me in our correspondence
by E-mail.
I have asked him If he is interested to produce a QSL card for Radio
Studio X, I will help to make this QSL for the station is my proposal
to the station, in a few days I hope to know more from Mr Marchi.
I have told Mr Marchi that It takes very little time to fill in a
QSL card and to check the reception reports, he only has to find a
cheap printer to produce the QSL cards.
More to follow....

73!

Ruud Vos QSL Man 1584AM