[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival Update: 16 Feb 2000

[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival Update: 16 Feb 2000

The spectacular door prizes are now listed on the 'fest page, and we include
links to the contributing sponsors. We are under 22 days to the gathering of
the faithful in Kulpsville. Will we see you there?

The 13th annual Winter SWL Festival is scheduled for March 10 and 11, with
some activities scheduled for the 9th and 12th. Dial into
http://www.trsc.com/winterfest.html for the registration form and
information.

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
<http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/>
Contributing Editor, 'Radio & Communications'
<http://radiomag.com/>