Re: [HCDX]: Re: Texiz

Glen Hauser wrote:

>Things I do like about Texas in no particular order:
>Molly Ivins (now brown hair, drawl optional)
>Jim Hightower
>UT Austin
>Landmark Theatres in Dallas, Houston

(etc...)

And what has this to do with DXing??????  Please keep on-topic.  Some people do
pay money
to download messages you know, and these kind of absolute non-sense messages
have no place here.

And to keep it on-topic, I'd like everyone interested in medium wave DXing to
keep an eye on my
website (http://come.to/dxing) as in the coming weeks a new edition of my free
medium wave list
will be published.
For those who understand Flemish/Dutch, the list of languages (with a lot of
explanation on all
of them) will be greatly updated in the next few days.  That list will then
contain about 1,500
languages.  It will be translated into English, but in a rather slow pace.

73

Herman Boel
http://come.to/dxing

"The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. Reading, copying, disclosure  or use by anybody
else is not authorised. The contents do not represent the opinion of SGS Société
Générale de Surveillance Holding SA or any of its affiliates except to the
extent that it relates to their official business. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender
by return e.mail"

Visit our website: http://www.sgsgroup.com