[HCDX]: good conditions this coming night?

[HCDX]: good conditions this coming night?

Hello,
I made a bandscan on the mediumwave here in Holland about one hour ago and I noted a.o. Radio Baku(Azerbaijan) on 1476 at 1440 UTC and several stations from the Balkan on 1584 & 1593. Also I noted a Serbian station putting out a nice, clear signal on 1296!! For me this is an indicator there could be quite reasonable conditions this coming night on the MW-band. So, don't tell you were not warned!! (but I don't accept claims if there are disappointing conditions).
Have a good listen and mail your DX-results on this list!!
Julius Hermans, Breedenbroek, Netherlands (mailed this message saturday february 19th at 1600 UTC)