[HCDX]: MW Report Thailand

hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On request of OM Henrik Klemetz I did a short MW check. The list does not claim to be complete in any way, I simply logged the strongest signals (S 3 or better) during daytime. The locations are guesses by comparison with the frequency list of the WRTH 2000. If not stated otherwise, traditional or modern Thai music was heard; special programme formats are mentioned.
All observations made in Ko Tao. All Thai frequencies (also the UNIDs = not listed in WRTH) except 774 Udon Thani and 693 Saraburi were in // at 0900 UTC.

This will be the last mail from Ko Tao, maybe a final message will be sent from Bangkok.

Frequency-Transmitter
540 Bangkok
558 ? various listed
576 Bangkok
585 ? various listed
594 Khon Kaen
612 Lop Buri
630 Bangkok
657 Samut Sakhon
675 Chiang Mai
684 Bangkok
693 Saraburi
711 ? various listed
720 UNID Thai
738 Bangkok
747 ? various listed
765 Lampang
774 Udon Thani
792 ? various listed
810 ? various listed
819 ? various listed
828 ? various listed
837 Sakon Nakhon
855 UNID Thai
873 ? various listed
891 Saraburi
918 Chanthaburi
927 Bangkok
936 ? various listed
945 Tronoh (Malaysia)
1017 Segamat (Malaysia)
1062 Bangkok
1125 Chanthaburi
1143 Bangkok
1170 Bangkok
1215 Surat Thani
1242 Surat Thani
1323 Surat Thani
1377 Phitsanulok
1449 Chumphon (int. Pop songs and Thai Rock)

Willi Passmann, Ko Tao-Thailand, Feb 19