[HCDX]: Harmonic on 1674?

Hello,
This sundaymorning the 20th I noted a rather strong station on 1674 KHz at 0610 UTC. It was a newsprogramme. There was a talk on a professor in economy. There were some popmusic records. I think the language was Ukrainian. A rather unusual frequency...I listened past 0630, but no ID, a local poprecord started at 06.29:35 so no ID at 06.30.
My feeling was a harmonic. I checked 1674: 2 = 837
I noted the same programme on 837 as well....(although there was a lot of QRM on 837).
I checked Herman Boel's excellent MW-list and he has Ukrainske radio 2 from the Ternivka site (150 Kw) on 837.
So, this was a harmonic. I am not too technical so I do not know for 100% if this originates from the transmittersite, but I think it has to be...I would like to stress I did not hear an ID, but from the language and the programmestyle my guess is it has to be Ukrainske Radio!!

Julius Hermans, Breedenbroek Netherlands