[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival Update: 23 February

[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival Update: 23 February

>From John Figliozzi: "We have another concurrent forum session.  It will run
at 1:00p on Friday. "FM DX: Not Indonesia, but not McD's Drive-Thru Either"
(Joe Eisenberg)."

The 13th annual Winter SWL Festival will be held March 10 and 11, near
Philadelphia, PA. Registration form and details - forums, other activities,
door prizes - are on the updated page at
http://www.trsc.com/winterfest.html. Driving to the gathering of the
faithful for the first time? We have a roadmap too.

Some people will be arriving Thursday, the 9th, and the hospitality room
will no doubt be open later that day.

Come one, come all... but you gotta register first... :-)
15 days and counting...

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
<http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/>
Contributing Editor, 'Radio & Communications'
<http://radiomag.com/>