[HCDX]: More info on tests on 1332 from Holland

[HCDX]: More info on tests on 1332 from Holland

Hello, info from Julius Hermans on tests on 1332:
At the moment you can hear testtransmissions on 1332 Khz: non-stop popmusic and a sole ann at the top of the hour. I noted them yesterday thanks to a tip by Piet Pijpers.
Surfing the web I found more info on the new Radio Nationaal, the station to broadcast on 1332 Khz in the near future.
The site www.radiovisie.com is excellent for info on Dutch & belgian radio. Here I read that Radio Nationaal is owned by Riny Schreijenberg, director of Koch Music, a record company for Dutch artists. Frans Bauer ( a "schlager"-singer) also very popular in Germany is their main artist.
The station was formed as a reaction to the fact that Noordzee FM, a station originally intended to promote Dutch records does not play much Dutch records anymore! So, this means that the format of Radio Nationaal will be to play Dutch records, probably some of the stuff you hear on the Dutch MW-pirates as well.
Radio Nationaal has also an own web-site www.radionationaal.nl, still under construction, only a radio with a questionmark are there to play with..
The transmissions originate from the famous Lopik-site (near Utrecht). Power will be 10 Kw. I do not know whether they use this power at the moment, measuring their signal strength it is surely a few kw, maybe even 10!! Piet Pijpers says it is 2 kw.
Attention QSL-hunters: I doubt whether the tests you hear right now are from Radio nationaal. It could well be that it is the Nozema(the Dutch company who run and operate the transmitter-sites in the Netherlands) testing, I think this because they only announce " this is a test on 1332 Khz AM" No stationname is given, also the records they play do not fit in the format of Radio Nationaal!! Also in the summer of 99 the Nozema ran a series of tests on 1332 (with 150 watts to test a new t-type antenna). The ann & music was identical to today!!! So, it could well be that this is the Nozema testing 1332 Khz in preparation for use of radio nationaal. Keep this in mind guys when reporting!!!
I still do not know an address of Radio Nationaal, their studio is the old VPRO-villa in Hilversum Maybe an other Dutch reader of this list has the correct address of this villa???
By the way, Radio Nationaal originally got the frequency of 1035 from the Dutch authorities, but as the station who originally got 1332(Hoppa FM) refused to use this MW-frequency, Radio Nationaal switched their 2.2. Kw transmitter on 1035 in Echt, in the southeast of our country for 1332-10 Kw in the centre of Holland.
Julius Hermans, Breedenbroek