[HCDX]: Logs from Australia

Nothing detailed here I am afraid, but the following noted. Well out of
season for North American reception from here.

I went camping the last two nights and took the AOR AR7030 together with
a spare 12V battery. Forgot to take any aerial wire, and at the local
hardware the best I could manage was 50 metres of "tie wire" - probably
steel cable. Location was Barrington Tops, about 120km NW of Newcastle,
NSW, Australia.

The first night was the best, little heard the second night. I wasn't
really there for a DXing time as I was with my wife who didn't want to
be left sitting by the fire while I played with the radio. So I only
really managed a quick scan.

The marker station for here, KCWW 1580