[HCDX]: (Fwd) Re: Problem With AM Database

[HCDX]: (Fwd) Re: Problem With AM Database

Date sent:      	Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:37:10 -0500
From:           	"Joseph Szczesny" <JSZCZESN@xxxxxxx>
To:             	kevinmaly@xxxxxxxxx
Subject:        	Re: Problem With AM Database

We have been receiving numerous daily e-mails alerting us of many different
types of AM Query software problems on the web page since January's switch
over to our new database system.  Our Senior Electronics Engineer Bill Ball is
in the process of resolving the problems, and therefore is currently unable to
respond to individual inquiries.  Please bear with us during this software
construction phase.

Sincerely,

Joe Szczesny, Senior Electronics Engineer, FCC, Washington DC

>>> "Kevin" <kevinmaly@xxxxxxxxx> 02/26/00 08:00PM >>>
Hi,
I put in a query for AM stations at this URL:
http://www.fcc.gov/mmb/asd/amq.html#sprung3
and instead of obtaining a list of Stations
for the state of Oregon I received the attached web
page listing stations ending in OR rather then
stations listed in ORegon.

--
Kevin
Worried about receiving a email virus? http://pmail.usa.com/