Re: [HCDX]: Check out The History of KLIF Radio

Re: [HCDX]: Check out The History of KLIF Radio

In a message dated 2-20-2000 4:59:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, W5USM@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Nice site for anyone with an interest...

  <A HREF="http://steve.dj.net/";>Click here: The History of KLIF Radio</A>

 73 from Bill Smith, W5USM
    "Shortwave Since 1950" >>

     Many thanks for the link to the KLIF site.  Gordon McClendon was
unbelievably intelligent and insightful.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing it all,
had the chance to learn some new things and have passed on the link to some
friends.
     Are you a Top 40 fan, a Dallas-area listener, or what?  I'm sure you've
probably seen the WABC tribute site.  It's pretty impressive.  Again, thanks
for the tip!

73's

Brian Goodrich
SUPERCFL@xxxxxxx