Re: [HCDX]: Radio Hargeisa

Enzio Gehrig wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> AFAIK, postal service to Somalia is still suspended. All my letters to
> Somalia last year were returned as undeliverable.

Bother. Oh well, saves me listening to the tape.

Done some web-searching and found the following at
http://www.qsl.net/yb0rmi/africa.htm - lists a lot of African clandestines
there...

Radio Hargeisa, Voice of the Republic of Somaliland

Abdirahman Ahmed Ali
        Broadcasts from: Hargeisa, Somalia
        Languages: Somali
        Identification: (Somali) Halkani wa Radio Hargaisa, Codka Jamhuriyada
Somaliland
        Contact Address
        Related Website
            Somaliland Cyberspace
            Somaliland Gives NGOs Ultimatum to Recognise It
        Monitored (various logs to 1998)

Unluckily the website refers to Somaliland and not the radio station.

73s

Richard