[HCDX]: Pirate QSL from WHYP

Pirate QSL received from WHYP, 6955 (The James Brownyard Memorial station):

f/d letter, (postmarked Denver, CO) with picture of James Brownyard?s
boyhood home.  On reverse side of letter were Erie, PA radio and TV listings
for April 13, 1967 (noted that WHYP?s ?Giddy Up and Go? program was the
highest rated AM drive program in Erie?s Arbitron ratings for the 18-34
demographic!), and 1967 ads for local Volvo dealer and Aamco Transmission.
Also sent discount coupons for Burger King in Thailand.  All this in 71 days
for report e-mailed to whyp1530@xxxxxxxxx
No v/s

The late James Brownyard was the founder and owner of the real WHYP, a
daytime-only on 1530 kHz in Erie, PA.  WHYP was arguably the sloppiest, most
amateurish-sounding station to ever hit the airwaves.

The Bangkok Burger King coupons are so cool!  If you want to see them,
e-mail me off-list and I will send a GIF scan.

73
Mike Brooker
99 Wychcrest Ave.,
Toronto, ON  M6G 3X8