Re: [HCDX]: First Kulpsville pics available

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 07:46:17PM +0100, Scicli Net - Scicli on the Web wrote:
> We are recognized only one person... ... ... Miss Marie Lamb.
> Maybe someone has recognized anyelse? The competition is open!

Let's not start open guess game here.... send your guesses directly to me and
I will compile a list and put it to web. Refer to picture number in your
emails, listing from left to right (and back to front) please.
And the address to send these: risto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Risto