Re: [HCDX]: Log

Buenas.

>  From:    pentti.lintujarvi@xxxxxxxx (Pentti Lintujarvi)
>  Have You received verification from R Apintie, Mark - or anyone recently?
>  I've sent 3 eMail -reports to their eMail-address - but no reply.

Try sending them a snail mail report and include return postage. I received
their QSL that way, while reports without return postage remained unanswered.

to some >>this morning<< (14mar2000) logs:

4800.5 XERTA at 0603 UTC in Spanish with frequency announcement and local
music; quite strong but VERY distorted audio (nearly FM).

6105.0 Radio Universidad de Costa Rica at 0545 UTC in Spanish with their
usual program of non stop classical music; listen for their "Gaudeamus
Igitur" interval signal theme they are always playing shortly before s/off
around 0600 UTC. When sending a reception report better be very specific
concerning the program details. They check reports very carefully.

6185.0 Radio Educación Onda Corta at 0610-0640 UTC in Spanish and English; at
0630 UTC they seemingly broadcast some morse code signals. Do they have a DX
program at that time? Heavy QRM by Vatican Radio from 0620 UTC.

vy73
Harald
listening from Germany