[HCDX]: QSL: Frequence Commune, Paris, 1062 kHz

[HCDX]: QSL: Frequence Commune, Paris, 1062 kHz

Hi,

Frequence Commune 1062 AM from Paris verified my reception report with
two nice letters (one in French and one in English) and an info-brochure
after 39 days. Verie-signer is Guy Benisty. According to the letter they
were on the air from 1st to 21st December 1999, their license is expired
now. He writes: "We might nevertheless resume broadcasting on the
Internet in a short time".

73's
Martin