[HCDX]: German FM-list?

hello,
This is a request for the German members on the list. A few days ago I noted a nice opening to Germany on the FM-band. I was even able (with a new antenna) to null some strong Dutch stations on the FM-band and get some nice stations from Germany.
Does anyone know where I can find on the Internet (or download) a list of FM-stations (in frequency-order)in Germany?? I know these lists were published a few years ago, but surely they will be available in some form on the net (maybe one of the German DX-clubs).
Any suggestions will be appreciated!!! You can also use my private E-mail hermans.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  for your reactions!!
Thanks in advance!!
Julius Hermans Breedenbroek Netherlands