Re: [HCDX]: New ILG Software

> There is a new browser available for the ILG database. The new software
has
> been created by Gerd Niephaus and is freeware.

I use this all the time, but today I have a problem with it.

I keep my PC on UTC for the various Satellite Tracking Programs etc. that I
have, but when I use this software today for the ILG I find that when I set
the filter to Stations currently on air it is an hour out e.g. Time now is
2047 UTC and the software is showing me the stations currently on air at
1947 UTC.  I would rather not alter the PC clock as this would affect
numerous other programmes.  Any suggestions please?

73's
Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook
The most up-to-date Shortwave and Tropical Band Loggings are always on the
Online DX Logbook at:-  http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk