[HCDX]: Some QSLs

I am just back from a short trip in Sicily . I found the following QSLs in my letterbox:

Tanzania-ZANZIBAR 11734kHz :  f/d color QSL cd. (the one designed and donated by Guido
 Schotmanns) + personal letter in 40 d. Indeed the QSL card looks very nice. Thanks
 a lot to Guido!  v/s Khalid H. Rajab.  QTH: Box 1178, Zanzibar

PERU: 4790kHz, f/d copy of a PPC prepared by Nicolas Grace C + personal letter.
This for an old report dated 16.Dec.1996! v/s Pablo Rojas Bardales.
QTH: Bermudes #445, Iquitos, Peru

best 73's

Giovanni D'Amico
Switzerland