Re: [HCDX]: QSLs

joe talbot wrote:

>   Cameroon, 4850, CRTV, full data letter with stamp, v/s James
> Achanyi-Fonten Director of Publications, in 15 years and 20 days, for
> original 1985 rpt and 8 f/up's all with rp,

15 years! Not a bad record, though I would like to know how a station
can legitimately confirm a report was correct after all that time. The
logs still exist, or the announcer remembers what songs he played :-)

Still, that's their call, not yours. Do you feel part of the "Station
Public Fund Raising Event" after 8 lots of return postage? :-)

Richard