[HCDX]: HCJB English to move to 15160 on 2 April 2000.

[HCDX]: HCJB English to move to 15160 on 2 April 2000.

Hello list and greetings from Quito.

This note is especially for our listeners in Europe. Because of interference
on our new A00 frequency from 0600-0800 UTC, we will move to 15160 kHz as of
2 April 2000. We welcome information on this revised frequency, and will be
more than happy to QSL your report. Just let us know you want one of our QSL
cards.

Thank you for lots of interesting information shared on the list. Blessings
on you all from The Voice of The Andes.

Allen Graham, Producer
DX Partyline