From: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jan Edh
Sent: 03 April 2000 18:26
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX]: QSL from Bhutan

Hello,
nice surprice when the mail was delivered today. A QSL from Bhutan
Broadcasting Service Corporation with registred mail!
Full data simple QSL-card with a dragon wishing happy new 2000 (seems
that they have printed a new stock of QSL-cards), and a short letter
with greetings from Bhutan and excusing for the late reply (report from
November 4th 1999).
Signed by Thinley Tobgay Dorji, Coordinator, News & Currant Affairs
Division.
Has also e-mailaddress: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Same day also the printed QSL-card from Radio Baltic Waves that was
promised in a email-qsl a couple of months ago.

Best regards
Jan Edh, Hudiksvall, Sweden