Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [HCDX]: Live audio scheduler question

At 10:57 PM 4/6/2000 +0100, you wrote:
Does anyone know of any software which will schedule recordings of online radio stations, in either Window Media Player or Real Audio format? What I'm looking for is something that would automatically record, for example, the 0700 news bulletin from Radio Australia - ideally it would also make the dialup connection and go offline at the end of the bulletin, rather tham me having to leave the PC online. Am I just dreaming?

Dave, try www.voquette.com.  Just might be what you're looking for!

Walter R. Salmaniw, MD             email:  salmaniw@xxxxxxxx
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA