[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival March 2001 Update

[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival March 2001 Update

The next Philadelphia-area gathering of shortwave listeners will take place
in March 2001. Risto Vahakainu of the European DX Council reported on HCJB's
DX Party Line that this may well be the largest gathering of listners in the
world.

We would like to see more broadcaster and receiver/equipment representatives
in attendance; please forward this message or reply with e-mail addresses so
that we may put those persons on our Winter SWL Festival distribution list.

What's New?

We've added more than 50 photographs taken by Ed Mauger and myself. The
photographs include the activities during the live 2-hour Radio Netherlands
Webcast and a panoramic view of the Saturday evening banquet.

http://www.trsc.com/winterfest.html

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
<http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/>
Contributing Editor, 'Radio & Communications'
<http://radiomag.com/>