[HCDX]: R.Guernsey

Evening,

 below is a repeat of a posting sent a couple weeks back.

On April 12th Guernsey will be holding island wide elections & during such
events (every 4 years) BBC R. Guernsey on MW 1116 kHz usually extends
broadcasting hours.Last time they were on air all night.As the coming
election will be  the most important to be held since the post war (due to
abolition of an unelected lower house in the Island parliament) I would
expect BBC  R Guernsey to extend broadcasting hours again.

I hope this might be of some interest & I will post a reminder a couple days
before the election.

73s

Lionel Roithmeir,
Guernsey, Channel Islands