[HCDX]: Unid on 1390

Dear friends

Thanks for the help as to what I heard on 1390 (cf below). Horacio from
Uruguay have been listening to my recording and says he can hear this: "Con
más potencia las 24 horas, estas son la 3-40, Radio Uni, Radio Eco... radio
deportiva".

Thanks a lot Horacio!!

This seem to indicate that it's not WISA? I KNOW that WISA is very common
on this frequency, but still I am not 100 convinced, so if someone else can
add something to the observations of Horacio I would welcome that.

Please listen to >www.wmr.dk/UID1.wav< and >www.wmr.dk/UID2.wav<

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen, Denmark.

> > Stig Hartvig Nielsen wrote:
> >
> > > On March 25th at 0425 UTC I heard a Spanish speaking staion on 1390
kHz
> > > with a slogan starting with "Con mas potencia  24 horas..."
> > >
> > > Later at 0457 two IDs sounded very much like "Radio Costa Rica" ....
not