[HCDX]: Radio Blandengue etc.

Good condx on the higher bands last night: Radio Blandengue with its relay
service was heard on 14565L between 2100-2300 UTC here in Germany, using
indoor loop antennas. Weak but readable.

I wonder what kind of power they use.

Before 2100 UTC I tried 15820L for checking the conditions towards LA, and
found one of these Buenos Aires stations (Radio Cien - "La Radio más potente
de Argentina"; belonging to the Radio Mitre group) coming in quite nicely. I
expected to hear Radio Continental or Radio Rivadavia, but you never know
what will happen on 15820L.

vy73
Harald