[HCDX]: RNI 1575,17 etc

Hello,
last night we (Ronny Forslund and Jan Edh) spent at our DX-camp
Fredriksfors again. Some catches, but the shortwave was very bad, and
almost noTransatlantic signals, except for Buenos Aires 1630 that insted
was quite good for almost an hour (03-03.45
April 16th.)...

On 1575,17 RNI was heard rather well ,and a bit better than last year at
18.50, April 15th.. Is this to be considered a new station, or the same
as last year?

1584 Apr 15 1915 R Caroline (using that name) still testing, but
stronger than earlier times. Also well after sunrise (still at 07 UTC
some 1700 km away!) April 16th.
On 1584 also Country Radio starting at 0400 April 16th. Announcing
between every second tune, only playing locally produced country music.
QSA 3.

Best regards
Jan Edh
Hudiksvall, Sweden