Re: [HCDX]: unid on 9495

Hi Nick and all,

> unid arab speaking station is heard daily at 1630 on 9495.0 Khz
> often mentioning "Kurdistanyya Democratyya", at 1645 ID "Huna
> Sawt (?)..el Kurdistanyya min (?)...." Any help would be appriciated.
> Nick.

Today heard it at 1640 and further on, with an ID "Huna
Sawt-il-Kurdistani-Erak", i.e. must be the Voice of Iraqi Kurdistan.
Barzani, one of the Kurdish liberation movement leaders, was often
mentioned.

 ILGRadio database gives 0.5 kW in Salah-al-Din, Iraq, but it's obviously
nonsense. I presume, the program is relayed via facilities in Turkey or
Iran. Any reliable info on this matter, guys?

73,
Dmitri