[HCDX]: Radio Tunisa/Radio Qutar

Hello To Richard Jary and HCDX group: Richard, my Tunisan friend Gacem Kaabachi, listened to the tape of my weekend RTV Tunisienne 2002+ 7225 reception. He re-confirms your great Arabic logging in Cumbre DX #288, I just wanted to be 100% sure before I sent them a taped report. So thank you again, Richard and Cumbre DX!
Also, logged at the DXped, 17575 // 9570 1705 switch not heard, Radio Qatar. Heard with translated Arabic ID "It's 8'o Clock Right Now, Radio Qutar From Doha".