Re: [HCDX]: 1332 k

Well, Harald I was really amazed you received a QSL for the testtransmisions
on 1332 from the NOZEMA stating it was a testtx for the
AchterhoekMediaGroep.
I planned to react on your original HCDX-message about this a few weeks ago,
but family circumstances prevented me.

The AMG is accidentally my local radiostation and they also own Hoppa radio,
the station originally intended to use 1332. Hoppa Radio do not have any
interest to use MW at all, they now have a few FM-frequencies of their own
in the east of the Netherlands. Since Hoppa Radio gave up the plans to use
1332 Radio Nationaaal came in the picture to use 1332.
Radio Nationaal will start regular broadcasts within the coming weeks,
playing mainly dutch music. As far as I know there is no connection at all
between AMG and Radio Nationaal, AMG is a group of local stations in the
east of the Netherlands and Radio Nationaal is founded by DJ' s and record
company people all based around Hilversum, in the centre of the Netherlands
where most media-companies are settled.
So Harald I think the person at the NOZEMA who issued the QSL did not know
that there was an other user intended for 1332 and still used old info.
Technically you have got a correct QSL though, the transmissions are being
broadcast under the responsibility of the NOZEMA, the Dutch company who run
all the transmittersites in our country (compare to Merlin in the UK). So it
is right you received the Nozema-QSL. Nozema is testing the transmitter for
future customer Radio Nationaal.
By the way I read on the excellent Radiovisie-site that Radio Nationaal also
intends to use 1035 in the future!
Julius Hermans
Breedenbroek
Netherlands