[HCDX]: Unidentified Latin on 4716.8

I've been hearing a Latin station on 4716.8 and last night (22nd) it
came in at fair levels for about15 minutes from 10.25. At this time
Bolivia (Santa Cruz on 6134.86) was coming in well so perhaps
Bolivian in origin. ID that I could get and it would have to be
tentative sounded like "Paranta or Parantaca or Paranton". AM signal
but better on LSB, Spanish language.

The tape I made  of signal is pretty poor and replaying it has not
helped much. Is anyone else hearing this and if so can they help?

Best regards

David Norrie
Auckland New Zealand