[HCDX]: How QSL? (was: Why QSL?)

Dear Mr. Richard Jary:

Thanks for your kindness and comments about the Venezuelan QSL Help Service.
By the way, I already have your Radio Tachira QSl-letter but I will send yu
next Friday 29.
>Winter Monges in Venezuela has volunteered to collect reports and get them
verified
>for stations in his country. Post or email your report to him and he offers
to visit
>the station, explain what it is about and try to get a reply. As I
understand it there
>is no charge until he gets the QSL, when he will ask for postage costs.
Have a look at
>http://members.tripod.com/~wintermonges/index.html (Info via WordWide DX
Club). I have emailed him a report recently but I presume he hasn't visited
Radio Tachira yet.
I have help Dxers from Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Ukrania,
Russia, Japan, South Africa, England, U.S.A., Canada, Peru, Australia and
New Zeland.
I obtained QSL from: R. Lara, R.Juventud, R.Barquisimeto, R.Universo,
R.Cristal, Radio Yaracuy, Radio Minuto, R. Tricolor 990, R.Popular, R. Mara,
Rdio Rachira, Ecos del Torbes, Radio Puerto Cabello, R. Alegria 1020, Radio
Apolo, Radio Super Criolla 1390, Ondas Porteñas 640, R. Porlamar
1140(ex-R.Margariteña 1140), R.Mundial Margarita, R.Anzoategui, Radio
nacional de Venezuela, R. Valera, R. Amazonas, R, Barinas, R. Fe y Alegria
850, R. Maracaibo and  R. Apolo.
I have more than 600 reports specially the more reported Radio 2000, Radio
Vibracion and Radio Carupano (about 45 reports) I hope to visit those cities
this year and obtain the qsl.
I hope dxers that have been beneficiary of this service could send a note to
Hard-Core-DX explaining the veracity and seriousness of Venezuelan QSL Help
service.
By the way, In many case I send the qsl with a note that when receive the
qsl send the postal cost but in some oportunities dxers forget to send the
money and I lost the postal cost. So, I request to some dxers recently that
they should send the postal first but in any case I send them the qsl. So, I
will keep  the old policy to send the qsl first and when the dxers get it
then will send me the money.
At yours service,

Winter Monges
P.O.Box. 1.116