[HCDX]: Re: Report 1584

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:38:08 +0200, you wrote:

>HI!
>I've been hearing your testsignals from 1584 AM here in southern Norway for
>the past week or so.  A reception report with a cassetterecording will be
>put in the mail as soon as the Easter Holiday has ended!
>
>PS: Should I use the announced POBox 11122, or send it to your own
>streetadress?
>
>Best wishes!
>
>Bernt Erfjord
>Hellemyrasen 1
>N-4628 Kristiansand
>Norway

H Bernt,

Send it to my adress because the station director is planning to keep the
reports he receive for a longer periode, his motivation to answer reports
with a QSL is not as well as in the beginning, he is also to busy with
the station, there are still problems with the station alas enough.
So I can recommend you and other dx'ers to send the reports to my adress,
if you want a QSL.
Please all of you enclose reurn postage, I can guarentee a nice QSL.

73!

RUUD VOS
J.OVERDIJKSTRAAT 59
3551 VG UTRECHT