From: Anne Hondema
To: ifspbayvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; e.snell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; rob.voot@xxxxxxxxxx ;
cees.ooms@xxxxxx ; dietmar.flacke@xxxxxxxxxxx ; bmagee@xxxxxxxx ;
desrwa1905@xxxxxxx ; empoli@xxxxxxxxxxx ; hansjoergessler@xxxxxxx ;
lopos@xxxxxxx ; graham.goodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx ; t.v.erve@xxxxxxxxx ;
glegood@xxxxxxxxxxx ; michael.terry1@xxxxxxxxxx ; f.nooteboom@xxxxxxxxxx ;
nigelpear@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; sbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; klodb@xxxxxxxxxx ;
skylge@xxxxxxxxx ; ruijter18@xxxxxxxxx ; rozon@xxxxxxxxxxxx ;
r.j.wijker@xxxxxxxxxxx ; p.dehaan@xxxxxxxxx ; hplm.hendriks@xxxxxxx ;
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; catsschool@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 4:34 PM
Subject: Radio Caroline on the World Wide Web

Hi there, dear Caroline fans,
Thank you all very much for you response on the Caroline
celebration-broadcast on the Internet last Easter-weekend. We are very
impressed by the number of people (over 1200!!) that listened to Radio
Caroline on the Internet. We think this is a tremendous result, you made us
all very happy!!. Although the Internet-service was only ment for the
Easter-weekend we now are seriously considering to continue this service,
due to the success and the many positive reactions we received. So, there is
a posibillity that you can listen to your favourite radio-station on the
Internet next weekend. Watch our website for more information on this
matter.

We would also like to express our gratitude to those of you that have become
a member of the support group during the weekend. Welcome to the club!!
Thanks to your contribution we may be able to extend our broadcasting hours
and keep the dream alive.

Please notice that you can also listen to Radio Caroline on the Internet
throughout the week. From monday morning till friday evening we broadcast
some programs that were previously transmitted on the satellite. There is
over 7 hours of programs there...so enjoy listening. More programs will be
added in the near future.

If you like our broadcasts, and would like to support us, why not join the
Caroline Support Group! You can enlist on our website
(www.radio-caroline.nl),  which is in Dutch only!, or on the official
Caroline Website (www.radiocaroline.co.uk), which is in English Your
contribution may make it possible to increase our broadcasting-hours and
perhaps become a 7x24 hours radio station again.

Once again, thanks for listening, thanks for your E-mails, thanks for
signing our guestbook, thanks for your support!!!.

One of our jingles says:
Radio Caroline is back, go tell a friend.

Please DO !!!

With kind regards,
Adrian Hondema
Webmaster 'Radio Caroline Support Group Netherlands' website.