From: Henrik Klemetz <dhv599n@xxxxxxxxx>
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2000 12:31 PM
Subject: SV: [HCDX]: Pan Pipes

"La cacerola conduce por tubería" is
equivalent to "the saucepan leads through
piping" if I´m to use my private translating machine.
Nay, the Andean pan pines are usually
called "zampoña" (general), "rondador"
(Ecuador) and "sicu" (Peru, Bolivia and
Argentina).
In Bolivia, at folk shows such as Marka Tambo,
in La Paz, I have seen pan pipes almost as
big as the performers themselves
It´s hard to understand how they can blow
such an instrument at an altitude of 3,000
meters above sea level.
/HK