[HCDX]: Bonaie maye on air again this week

[HCDX]: Bonaie maye on air again this week

Hello,

This comes from the website of Radio Vlaanderen International:

"Due to a fire at the transmitter conglomerate of Radio Nederland
Wereldomroep in Bonaire, you have not been able to hear the RVI broadcasts
over the past few days. At the moment, we are broadcasting from our own
transmitter and aerial conglomerate in Wavre. Broadcasts from Bonaire are
expected to resume Friday already."

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx