RE: [HCDX]: 6010 Mill

Hi,

> Radio Mil is hard to QSL, I have tried it
> several times within the past three years, I have sent follow-up
> reports by
> snail and e-mail, I have even been promised a QSL card and free publicity
> gifts by station personnel, however, I never got anything. I think Martin
> Elbe received a QSL card from Radio Mil a year or so ago.

Yes, even two QSLs. After 5 months a beautiful card, letter and promo
material. V/s unreadable, but it came from "Seccion DX". And 2 months later
a personal letter through DHL courier service from Edilberto Huesca
Perrotin, Director General Asociado, along with a bumper sticker and a CD
celebrating Cuarto Aniversario of "Morena FM 89.7", a station belonging to
the Nucleo Radio Mil Network.

Perhaps it helps to send the reports to Seccion DX?

73's
Martin