RE: [HCDX]: Re: [IRCA] KPAM-860-Portland, OR

RE: [HCDX]: Re: [IRCA] KPAM-860-Portland, OR

Hi,

> I just went to radiostation.com to look for their transmitter
> site and noticed something very interesting. Although it is
> licensed to Troutdale, OR, their transmitter is in Washington state.
> Does anyone else know of a similar situation where the
> transmitter site is in a different state than the city of license?

I have two such cases in my QSL collection: One is KWSL 1470, Sioux City,
Iowa. Their transmitter is located in Dakota City, Nebraska. The other one
KMOX 1120, St. Louis, Missouri, with the transmitter located in Granite
City, Illinois.

73's
Martin