[HCDX]: Unid on 3285.6

Dear all,
While hunting for elusive 60&90m Peruvians and Bolivians (good reception in
Central Europe on some nights last week), I stumbled upon another UNID
signal on 3285.6 kHz. Received both April 27, 2345 UTC and April 29, 0003
UTC.
Reception was very weak (SINPO 24332, occasional blocking by CW signal). I
could not identify the language. However, on my recording of April 29 the
program end with Islamic chants and a sung National Anthem (00.03 UTC). This
format and the time suggests a station from W-Africa. (and not La Voz del
Rio Tarqui from Ecuador, that I was hoping for). However, my list do not
give any indications on what this may be.
My math is sufficient to calculate that 3285 = 5x 657, but the entries at
this frequency do seem to fit very well. Of course this may also be a
clandestine of some kind.
I will check the various NA's on the web for a match, to see if I can get an
idea.
Anyone else of our list who can help on this ?

73's
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany
AR7030+ 15m longwire.