[HCDX]: Where is Nigg ?

While in the next few days the new Dutch station R Nationaal will be in full
service on 1035 kHz, I took the opportunity to dig a little bit on that
frequency before it is too late.  Of course there was Ritz 1035 but when
turning the ALA antenna also Northsound 2 was very good.  I was a little bit
surprised to see that station (with studios in Aberdeen) coming in that
well.  I am however a little bit puzzled by the stations transmitter
location.  Several sources, including Herman Boel's excellent MW-list are
giving Nigg as transmitter location.  On my Encarta World Atlas, I can find
a place called Nigg in Scotland but it is a very tiny place some 25 km North
of Inverness and about 130 km Northeast from Aberdeen.  I think that's too
far away from the studio location.  Does anybody know another Nigg near
Aberdeen ?  BTW : can somebody explain how British NG reference is working
(or is there somewhere a good site).  I found NJ955032 as tx-location for
Northsound 2 on the British DXC site, but I don't know how to use this code.

Quite a distance for daytime reception : 780 km from Antwerp if tx is in
Aberdeen. 900 km if Nigg is the one North of Inverness.

Mediumwave reception is acting sometimes very strange : No problem to hear
RNI here during daytime, but not a trace of signal from County Sound 1566,
during daytime. Or is their transmitter site is in another Peasmarsh, than
the one located on the East Sussex coast, half way between Folkstone and
Eastbourne ?  It is also quite far away from Guildford (90 km) where they
have their address. British NG reference is SU984459.