[HCDX]: RE: Mauno

Hi to all:

Mauno, during day time hours it´s possible hear the mega-power long wave station RMC 216 KHz, but not RMC on 1467, very high frecuency, and I have splash from the local Onda Cero on 1485 KHz. Last week-end I was in the Costa Brava, 200 at nord of Barcelona and at 450 km at the south of Monaco, in straight line, and the 702 KHz were silent during morning. The transmitter from 702 KHz it´s possible to hear during winter on day time hours in Vilanova. >From Corsica it´s possible hear Radio France on 1404 and the more distant station heard in Vilanova on day-time are the tunician stations transmitting on 603, 630 and 963 KHz.

73´S+DX!!!

Jordi Brunet

Vilanova i la Geltrú-Catalunya-Sapain.

Rx: R-600 Ant: V dipole 15m.+ FRT 7700.