[HCDX]: I---6231 Radio Speranza

Question:
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 10:57:43 +0100
From: Jan Edh <jan.edh@xxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX]: Radio Speranza
last night (May 1st) at about 23.00 I heard Italien Radio Speranza on
6231,24U with Italien songs and a phone in-program. Stronger signal on
LSB, but to heavy disturbances there.
Does anyone know the e-mail address to the technician Roberto?

Yes, there has been an e-mail-address circulating. But the "technician"
asked not to be contacted and referred to the station's original
address:
Padre Luigi Cordioli, Largo San Giorgio 91, I-41100 Modena, Italien
The "technician" is not an employee of the station and his help in
re-establishing the short wave relay was volunteer work. He does not
even live near the transmitter site.
73, Hj. Biener