[HCDX]: RNI 1575

On Sat, 06 May 2000 10:21:03 GMT, shack@xxxxxx (Ruud Vos) wrote:

On Fri, 5 May 2000 21:52:02 +0000, you wrote:

>This week I installed my ALA1530 loop and heard Radio Northsea Int. 1575 khz
>with moderate signal at 06.30 UTC here in the Eastern part of the
>Netherlands.
>This afternoon I was near Terneuzen in Zeeuws Vlaanderen, in the western
>part of the Netherlands and could hear RNI quite good on my car radio !
>73,
>Max van Arnhem

Installation ok?
I have to tell you that I am very suspicious with all kind of antennas,
most of them have not given what I expected alas enough.
In most cases just a simple wire give good results.
Some months ago I did have a Kiwa loop, also this antenna was not much
better then a wire, but posible was this also because of the railway
near my house(only 25 meters from the house!).
I wish you good luck with your ALA1530!!!
And best are of course the beverages!!!

73!

Ruud Vos