Re: [HCDX]: Propagation Question

Patrick Buckingham wrote:
 I was wondering with the Solar max what impact it has on tropical Dxing. I
look at the A index and Solar Flux everyday but really have no clue what to
look for in terms of Dxing. What should the A index be for prime tropical
listening? If anyone can explain this to me in lay terms or point me to some
non-technical explanations I would greatly appreciate it.

There is a copy of an earlier HCDX discussion on this topic, as well as medium wave, on the Hard-Core-DX.com web site.
Direct link is:
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/mw/a_index_on_mw.html