Re: [HCDX]: Propagation Question

Hello Patrick,

did you know that several hundred radio related FAQs are available via
www.radio-portal.org?

Click the button "Starter's Info" and choose the category "Propagation".
This will bring you the info you are looking for.

FAQs are also available for other questions, regarding modifications,
receivers, antennas, BCI, and more.

73,
Willi

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs