Re: [HCDX]: XERF status change

At 09:06 PM 05/09/2000 +1000, you wrote:

G'Day from OZ.
XERF noted with huge open carrier. PX no longer 24 hour. Able to DX other
stations thru O/C which seems stronger than 50Kw !

Cheers
Chris Martin
Brisbane

Well what did you hear?

I used to get VML4 (did I get the call right?) in the mornings in southeast Texas. Too bad they went off the air a few years ago. I liked them!

--

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
bratcher@xxxxxxx