[HCDX]: Tropical Band DX and Unid Station on 4844.9 kHz

[HCDX]: Tropical Band DX and Unid Station on 4844.9 kHz

4850    1718    Radio Tashkent, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Mx & YL in Uzbek.
Carrier 152 10/05 GPM
                was heard from 1700 UTC which was 2:53 Hours before my
sunset

4976    1727    Radio Uganda, Kampala, Uganda. Talk & EE ID at 1732UTC.
Carrier 152 10/05 GPM
                was heard from 1709 UTC which was 2:44 Hours before my
sunset

4885    1740    KBC, Nairobi, Kenya. YL in Vernaculars. Clearly heard
although  252 10/05 GPM
                still 2:13 Hours before my local sunset.

4860    1750    AIR, Delhi, India. Indian Music. 2:03 Hours befiore my
sunset   152 10/05 GPM

4844.9  1800    Unid Station. Pips on Hour, Unid Language. Selection of
Indian  242 10/05 GPM
                Style music. No ID heard as static became to strong.

I have a Recording of the Station on the Tropical Latest loggings page of
the Online DX Logbook, but only of the type of music they were playing.

If anybody has any ideas of what this station is I would be extremely
grateful.

73's
Graham Powell