[HCDX]: RED92 QSL

A very nice way of QSL-ing via e-mail arrived this week from new 1630 RED 92, Argentina and Juan Marcelo Escande.
He sent med the following confirmation and sticker and also a sound file with the station identification attached. Later, in another e-mail, he had prepared a nice looking coloured big QSL-card with all details included, sent as an ordinary e-mail. It's a pity that I haven't got a colour printer, but my friends have, so now I have a new, nice QSL-card, all coming from the Internet, in my collection. This maybe is the new way of getting the wanted QSL's and at the same time getting rid of the dull and gloomy e-mails.
The following is the first QSL-text, after my air mail, including reception report and a cassette recording:
"Estimado Bjorn Gracias por tu carta y por medio de este mail estoy confirmando que lo que escuchaste fue la AM 1630.
y evidentemente la propagacion se cerro a las 24:00 , estoy recibiendo muchos e-mails de esa zona , los datos de la son

TX                NAUTEL XL-30 ( canada )
P.O.            30 Kw
ANTENNA    5/8 ONDA, BASE AISLADA ( 109 MTS)

TODAVIA NO TENGO TARJETAS PARA ENVIARTE, TE HAGO EL ATTACH DE UN LOGO Y DE UNO DE LOS JINGLES DE LA RED.
CUANDO TENGA HECHA TARJETAS QSL TE LAS ENVIARE.

gRACIAS POR TU INFORME DE ESCUCHA

   Juan Marcelo Escande    (LW2ENS)
   Gerencia Tecnica Emisiones Platenses RED 92"

73 from
Björn Fransson, Gotland, Sweden